Recognizing diversity and inclusion in the energy industry!
Energetic Women wishes to give special recognition to a company for their leadership and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the utility industry. The company recognized by this award valiantly champions diversity and inclusion efforts and meets the following criteria:
- Member of Midwest ENERGY Association (MEA) for 3 years or greater (non-consecutive)
- Representation via attendance to the Energetic Women Conference for 3 years or greater (non-consecutive)
- Provides resources and tools tailored to assist women in excelling in non-traditional roles that includes engineering and operations
- Active talent management and development organization(s) that facilitates initiatives that encourages and supports women to pursue non-traditional roles that includes engineering and operations
- Achieves their internal diversity and inclusion goals targeted to increase the selection and retention of diverse candidates at the levels of middle management and above
- Supports Employee Resource Groups within their company to assist with diversity and inclusion goals
The Excellence in Women’s Development Award winner is chosen by the Energetic Women Leadership Team based on the information provided on this form. For consideration, the nominated company must be in the energy industry and their efforts must benefit women in energy operations and engineering. Nominators are encouraged to submit up to two supporting materials on behalf of the nominee company as appropriate, including press clippings and/or testimonials.The nomination period for the 2017 award is closed, the winner will be announced at the 10th Anniversary Energetic Women Conference.